I’m a Nashville based home birth and birth center nurse with over 18 years of perinatal experience. I am also a mom of 6 amazing kiddos and an absolute birth nerd!
As a SpBAP and BRMTM pro, my goal is to come alongside my clients with whole-body functional tools and bodywork to empower them in their birthing journey. The approach I offer is particularly helpful to provide:
● Body balancing to help baby find their best position (breech, transverse, VBAC, and more!)
● Prevent and decrease prenatal aches and pains (pelvic girdle pain)
● Help with pelvic floor dysfunction
● Core support to minimize issues with abdominal separation and diastasis recti
● A more efficient birth by optimizing the body during pregnancy
● A smoother postpartum recovery